As someone with agency, corporate and entrepreneurial experience, I can bring a unique confluence of technical, interpersonal and creative expertise to any project or opportunity. I know what it takes to develop commercial and one-off solutions, and continuously looks for ways to improve people, process and product. Constantly curious, I investigate how disruptive technologies could be leveraged to improve products, solve business problems and offer better levels of service to my customers. I welcome to opportunity to discuss how I can help your project and company reach a new level of technical excellence.
As an experienced program manager I strive to deliver a quality solution to my customers across a myriad of projects. I am skilled at developing and executing functional test plans, and in assigning/coordinating tasks amongst all team members with a collective goal of delivering the projects ahead of time and within budget. Through task tracking and milestone identification, I work with the various stakeholders to obtain the necessary requirements sign offs, manage scope creep, adjust for project slippages, accommodate new tasks, and complete the necessary integration and user acceptance testing.
Though Leader & Visionary
I have always been an advocate of new technology, and how it can be leveraged effectively. I have a passion for delivering disruptive technical solutions. Some examples include:
- • At Bright Ideas Software, I developed and delivered products and technical solutions for major corporations, as well as developed a suite of commercial products.
- • While at Jasmine Technologies, I was responsible for re-launching the "Letter Grade" family of products that serviced the K-12 marketplace, as well as developing game-based solutions for customer engagement.
- • As the CTO of the Watchful-I, I developed a scalable SaaS solution for anonymous reporting of violence and bullying.
- • While serving as the Director of Technical Innovation at D2 TEAM-Sim, I provided innovative game-based training and education solutions for the US Army, as well as developing enterprise products and services.
Author and Speaker
I have written several books and have authored/co-authored numerous articles and technical publications. Some of my publications are as follows:
- • The Webmaster’s Guide to Lotus Domino, Charles River Media
- • Intranets, The Surf Within, Charles River Media
- • State of the AR/VR Today, CIO Review
- • Alexa, Can You Transform Healthcare, Managed Healthcare Executive
- • Augmented Reality as an Emerging Military Technology, I/ITSEC Conference Proceedings
- • Leveraging Commercial Gaming Technology to Deliver Effective Training, MODSIM World Conference Proceedings, published by NASA
- • Leveraging M&S in Soft Skills Training for the DoD, MODSIM World Conference Proceedings, published by NASA
I have spoken at a number of industry trade shows and technical conferences, including:
- • UNITE (San Francisco, CA)
- • GameTech (Orlando, FL)
- • mLearning DevCon (Mont Claire, NJ)
- • DevLearn (Las Vegas, NV)
- • I/ITSEC (Orlando, FL)
- • Army Distance Learning Conference (Newport News, VA)
- • Implementation Fest (Orlando, FL)
- • MODSIM World (Hampton, VA)
- • Society of Logistic Engineers Conference (Eatontown, NJ)
- • LotuSphere (Orlando, FL)
- • IBM DevCon (San Francisco, CA)
- • Networld/InterOp (Atlanta, GA)
- • Trenton Computer Fest (Trenton, NJ)